GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Users are required to read these Terms and Conditions carefully and use it to gain access to the site for: “www.domainpa.com” hereafter, “Domainpa”, “party”, “We”, “Us” or “Our”.
These terms and Conditions of use apply to the use by the user of this website by using the website, the User agrees to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with any of these terms and Conditions or any part of them, do not use this website.
1. User’s Obligations regarding usage and registration
In order to be able to use this website or some of its parts, it is necessary for you to register for a user account on the website, in this particular case, the user will be required to provide reliable information, on-demand, as the minimum age for the issue of the right to have a user account, the user undertakes that he has at least the required age. By registering for a user account, you agree to be bound by the Terms and conditions of use of this web site, including any amendments made by the site editor that are published here.
3. Forbidden and Unacceptable Use
- Unauthorized access to, disrupt, create or disrupt any part of our website; any equipment or network in which our website is stored;
- Accessing or using the software in the provision of our Website; or
- Achieve financial equity or network or software owned or used by any third party;
- At any time of rest at any time with local, national or international law or regulation;
- If it is impossible to be unhappy, whether it is unpleasant or unpleasant.
- With intent to harm or attempt to harm children in any way.
- Harassment, insult, intimidation or humiliation of any person.
- Posting, being able to receive, upload, download, use or reuse anything that does not conform to our content standards.
- From the posting, or sale of the post, if unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional or other form of similar request.
- To intentionally transfer any data, send or upload any content containing viruses, Trojan horses, worms, bombs, keys, loggers, spyware, adware, or other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to disrupt the operation of any computer software or hardware.
4. The presentation of the content on the Website
- You agree to provide to the editor on the site, worldwide, royalty-free, unrestricted, non-exclusive right and license (including any and all rights, exemplary, or other necessary rights) to use, display, distribute, use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute, sell, promote, archive, translate, and create derivative works from, and projects, in whole or in part. The license applies to any form, media, technology already known at the time of the grant or later developed;
- you represent and warrant that you have all legal, moral, and other rights that are necessary for the provision of the website.
- you acknowledge and agree that the Site editor will have the right (but not the obligation) to, at the sole discretion of the site’s editor, to refuse to publish, to remove or block the use of the all materials that you submit, at any time, for any reason, with or without prior notice to you.
5. Third-party services
The third-party products and services may be provided and/or posted on or available through this website. Statements concerning the products and/or services provided by any third party and will be subject to the policies and statements made by those individuals. The website is in no way responsible for any transactions or interaction with third parties.
In the event any provision of these terms and Conditions is unlawful, and if the application is declared by any court or other competent authority, all other provisions shall remain in force. If an unlawful and/or unenforceable provision found to be illegal or unenforceable if a part is declared to be illegal, that part will be deemed to be severed and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
7. The exclusion of the rights of a third party
These terms and conditions, are referred to, for you and for us, and not intended for use by a third party, or may be, made by any third party. The performance of this website and of your rights in relation to these Terms and conditions of use, which is not subject to the authorization of any third party.
8. VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
- In the Event that we are of the opinion that there has been a violation of the Rules, or working conditions, we may take such action as we deem necessary.
- Failure to comply with these terms and Conditions shall be a material breach of the terms and conditions governing the use of our web Site, and may result in our taking all or any of the following acts:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of the right to use this web site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution that you have to upload to your site.
- As a warning, an explanation for you.
- To start legal action against you for damages for the cost, which is the basis for a damages (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) incurred as a result of the breach.
- Taking further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities, if we have reason to believe that it is necessary or if required by law.
9. Copyright Notice
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. Our policy is to provide an immediate response to a breach of the copyright or other intellectual property rights. We will process and review all notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate action, in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, (https://www.copyright.gov/dmca/) as amended, and other applicable intellectual property laws.
All other trademarks, service marks, product names, domain names, trade names, passwords, and logos used or displayed on this site will have no bearing on us, remain the property of their respective owners.
11. Disclaimer of liability
Taking into account the ever-changing elements, principles, and the countless global database of the system of the trademarks, and we cannot guarantee that your name, the name and / or logo does not infringe upon the rights of other “Live” characters. We’ll do our best to make sure our names, and logos will be completely original, but we can make no representations and warranties, either during the sale or during the sales process. Because of this, the purchase of a domain and/or the logo to us, you agree that we will not be responsible for any further damage caused by a violation of copyright, or trademark, provided that it is created as a result of each and every purchase made on this page.
If you are aware of any copyrights or trademarks violation in connection with the proposed domain-list or to the logo, please get in contact with us so that we can take the necessary steps to investigate and resolve any issues you may have.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU HAVE TO CLEARLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, TO THE EDITOR SITE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES; THIS INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS, PROMOTION, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF THE SITE EDITOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (I) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICES, OR (II) THE COST OF OBTAINING SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND / OR SERVICES, AS A RESULT, EVERY TRANSACTION THAT IS MADE THROUGH THE SERVICES, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO ANY DATA OR CHANGES, (IV) STATEMENTS MADE BY A THIRD-PARTY OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY’S USE OF THE SERVICES; OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
Some states do not allow limitations of liability, and, therefore, such limitations may not apply to you.
13. Reservation of rights
The Site editor reserves all of the rights to the Site, including, but not limited to, all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights which are vested in, the Site editor may have in respect of the site, its content and the products and services that may be provided. Used with the permission of the editor. The property requires the prior written consent of the editorial office. By providing the services, and that the Site editor will not grant you any express or, implied, or licenses or rights, and you do not have the rights to make any commercial use of this site or the services, without the express written permission of the editor.
14. Contact Us
The User may contact us for any queries and complaints on the following email address: Support@domainpa.com
We use “cookies” on our website to distinguish you from other users of our Site. This will help us provide you with a good experience each time you visit our site and enables us to improve it.
A persistent cookie will be stored on the user’s device in between browser sessions, which allows for you to remember your preferences or actions on the website, or, in some cases, several pages. We also use permanent cookies to store your login information for future logins to the site.
A cookie allows a website to link the measures to the web browser in use. We will use the session cookies to enable certain functions of the Website, in order to better understand how you interact with the Site, and for the monitoring of the general user to use the route the internet traffic on the Site. Unlike persistent cookies, session cookies are deleted from your computer after you shut down the site and then close your browser.
What are cookies?
“Cookies” are small text files that are stored on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make the web work or to run more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. Cookies can be “persistent” or “session-based”. We may use persistent cookies, session cookies on our website.
Cookies which we use on our website and its reason
We use the following Cookies, their purposes are mentioned herein below, which is sufficient for explanation:
Tracking Cookies and their Purpose:
Sign In Cookies and their Purpose:
When you sign in, we generate cookies that let us know whether you signed in or not. Our servers use these cookies to determine which account you have signed in to.
Preference Cookies and their Purpose:
We use site performance cookies to remember preferences that you may set on our websites.
Embedded Cookies and their purpose:
Embed videos from our official YouTube channel using YouTube-enhanced privacy mode. This mode may set cookies on your computer when you click on the YouTube video player, but YouTube will not store cookie information that could identify a person with embedded video playback using a privacy-enhanced mode.
‘Domainpa’ is a web site that sells domain names that belong and owned by other people. We act as a bridge between the buyer and the seller. As soon as an order is placed for a domain, Domainpa don’t offer you a refund or exchange.